Sight words are an important skill for children to learn, and this program will help you teach them to your child. It comes complete with 220 words (the Dolch Sight Words), and can be expanded with as many extra words as you want. The number of attempts and successes for each word are stored, and this information is used to provide 7 levels of difficulty to either challenge or encourage the learner. The results for up to 5 users can be stored, and this data can be browsed and notes added. It can be run as a portable application for maximum convenience.
- Comes with 220 words from the Dolch Sight Words list.
- Words can be added or removed, and comments can be made on each word. MaxWords can also import a textfile list of words.
- Records of the attempts and successes of each word is stored separately for up to five nameable users.
- Seven levels of operation. The levels, using past results, pick words that the user has found hard or easy in the past, allowing you to either challenge or encourage the student.
- New words can be added one at a time, or in bulk via a text file.
- The main window is resizable and can be set to be on-top or transparent.
- All settings are saved for convenience.
- Multi-user setups are supported and MaxWords will run without any problems on a low privilege system and Windows Vista.
- MaxWords is written in 100% Assembly Language and is very small and memory efficient. The program itself is under 100KB!
- MaxWords can be easily run as a portable app from, for example, a USB key; it does not even need to be installed! Simply select
"Extract" from the installer and then copy "MaxWords.exe" and the word file or database wherever you want! Our installer also supports installation on Window Vista without UAC prompts, as well as installation on low privilege logins.
30 day 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
30 Day Unlimited Free Trial!